| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cuzco in December is mild at 13.65 °C (56.57 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly dry with rain often. Some 120.1mm (4.7in) of liquid is discharged across on average 23 days.
- In December the blue above Cuzco is slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 5:05 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:51 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:54.
- There are approximately 7:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cuzco December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Cuzco, Peru
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Cuzco:
- Tarauaca, Brazil - 610.2 kms (379.2 miles) NNE
- Sena Madureira, Brazil - 605.1 kms (376 miles) NE
- Rio Branco, Brazil - 599.7 kms (372.7 miles) NE
- Puerto Maldonado, Peru - 312 kms (193.9 miles) ENE
- Juliaca, Peru - 288.2 kms (179.1 miles) SE
- Arequipa, Peru - 313.8 kms (195 miles) S
- La Paz, Bolivia - 521.7 kms (324.2 miles) SE
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 523.8 kms (325.5 miles) SSE
- Tacna, Peru - 532.9 kms (331.2 miles) SSE
- Arica, Chile - 562.3 kms (349.4 miles) SSE
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 633.4 kms (393.6 miles) SSE
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 696.6 kms (432.9 miles) SSE
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 801.8 kms (498.3 miles) SSE
- Huatacondo, Chile - 876.4 kms (544.6 miles) SSE