| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cuzco in April is quite mild at 12.4 °C (54.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.1 °C (41.2 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 14.6 °C (26.3 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with rain sometimes. A mere 44.4mm (1.7in) of liquid is discharged during an average of 16 days.
- The blue above Cuzco is fine having an average of a measurable 6:46 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 4:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cuzco April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Cuzco, Peru
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Cuzco:
- Tarauaca, Brazil - 610.2 kms (379.2 miles) NNE
- Sena Madureira, Brazil - 605.1 kms (376 miles) NE
- Rio Branco, Brazil - 599.7 kms (372.7 miles) NE
- Puerto Maldonado, Peru - 312 kms (193.9 miles) ENE
- Juliaca, Peru - 288.2 kms (179.1 miles) SE
- Arequipa, Peru - 313.8 kms (195 miles) S
- La Paz, Bolivia - 521.7 kms (324.2 miles) SE
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 523.8 kms (325.5 miles) SSE
- Tacna, Peru - 532.9 kms (331.2 miles) SSE
- Arica, Chile - 562.3 kms (349.4 miles) SSE
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 633.4 kms (393.6 miles) SSE
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 696.6 kms (432.9 miles) SSE
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 801.8 kms (498.3 miles) SSE
- Huatacondo, Chile - 876.4 kms (544.6 miles) SSE